2011年9月30日星期五

Vintage and nature-inspired wedding

It is such a dream wedding. These incredible beautiful pictures make me feel all warm and glowy inside my heart. Perphaps, I was impressed by all the elegantly organic details, the perfectly soft bouquet and other flower arrangements and most importanly, the truly love couple.

I wish I could get al cozy and enjoy the day with this nature-inspired and vintage beauty. The lucky things is that there is the whole pretty gallery so I can simply enjoy it. Also you can follow me and enjoy it together.


vintage wedding


vintage wedding


vintage wedding


I really like the nature-inspired details at the wedding. Actually the bride told me that all the things were pulled together by the floral artist. No wonder they are so charming. The floral work continued to the reception where table-unique centerpieces were hand crafted and coordinated throughout the room. In order to go with the fabulous setting, the bride wore a vintage-inspired dress with romantic lace in sexy v-neck. Really gorgous!!!

没有评论:

发表评论