2011年10月8日星期六

Breathtakingly beautiful red-hued wedding

Hi all, sorry for the late post. Cause I am just back from the weeklong National Day. Guess what I would like to share with you today? Aha, that’s it the perfect something appropriate to the moment: red-hued wedding style.

Honestly, I really like the dress by the first sigth. The luxurious tea length dress with the so much chic bridcage veil. I can not help fancying about the wonderful dress and me. It is like some kind of obession, and whem you add the perfect blooms, yummy cupcakes and the beautiful images together, they make no end in sight to the love I am feeling. Let’s enjoy it.

beautiful red-hued wedding


beautiful red-hued wedding


beautiful red-hued wedding


beautiful red-hued wedding


beautiful red-hued wedding


The whole nupitial is beautiful,fun and stylish. And the red details such as the bride’s red heels, red bridesmaid dresses,red flower arrangements make the wedding breathtakingly beautiful.

没有评论:

发表评论