2011年11月17日星期四

All in romantic: From first meet to proposal I

Like many love stories ofthen goes, my boyfriend and the husband-to-be and I met by completely accident. I was waiting for the metro to work that  day while listening to music with my earphones. But I would never know that it was my earphone that drew him to me,the way that I was lost in music.

When I back home at night, I got a new mail in my email inbox with just a few words: “ Dear Molly, I really fond the way you lost in music while on the crowded and noisy bus. By Steve.” The whole thing seemed odd to me. Who is that guy? He must definitely knew me. I responded him in a short manner too: who are you? do you know me?

His response came very soon, he told me that he is an accountant in a company, likes fiugres and notes. So he notice me who lost herself in music on the bus.In the later days, we began to communicate with each other through mail. And as you may know we got started.Click here to read more :)


没有评论:

发表评论