2011年11月20日星期日

All in romantic: From first meet to proposal II

After we got started,Neither of us would satisfied with communicate online with days go by. Hence, later we began to date. There was some kind of embarrassment at the very beginng. But later, everything goes the same with other loves. We began to date weekly,and then daily. I should admit that the days we spend together really sweet. He loved me and I loved him that’s the story.

I like his humor. He can always make me happy with his unique shrewd humor. Well, I guess that has some connection with his major. He must be a smart guy. Otherwise, he can not deal with tremendous accounts and figures rightly. What’s more importantly, I really love the emotional security with him.In general,we make a good pair, despite some quarrels occidently.

At November 11th, when we walked together on the way to work, strangers handed me pink balloons and love notes.(He had asked his friends to stand on the other side of the way with a bunch of balloons and give the balloons to strangers, who would, in turn, hand them to me. The first balloon was given to me by his friend, who I wouldn't recognize. How clever!)
There were too many things were going through my mind--just random thoughts like he is so cute, who are these people, wow I'm really lucky, doesn't this only happen in the movies? Is this real? He loves me, doesn't he? My mind was really busy about this stuffs.

“And I love you so.
The people ask me how,
How I’ve lived till now.
I tell them I don’t know….”
Suddenly, he sang for me right in the crowd and when he finished he asked “ Molly, will you marry me” You know I could say nothing but “yes”.

没有评论:

发表评论