2012年8月23日星期四

Bagglry Mischka Spring 2013 Bridal Collection

Awwwww, pretty in pink. I love this bridal dress already, I don't need to look at the details, that's what visual marketing does to consumers. I am slready sold, just looking at the photos. You can always count on Badgley Mischka to bring the glamour, and this designer duo’s Spring 2013 collection certainly didn’t disappoint. Sexy and slinky slip dresses look red-carpet-ready, while tiers of tulle and lace (with pretty beaded detailing) are classically bridal with a fashionable twist. As a fresh alternative to strapless, I love the beautiful bejeweled cap sleeves that were seen on both a full ballgown silhouette and a sleek sheath....so dreamy. And before I foget, I also love the head piece :-)
2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses

2013 spring wedding dresses