2011年9月23日星期五

A ptetty bride and her romantic wedding

Firstly, I should have to admit that I am always a little dramatic about wedding photos. I would easily tend to be excited at the presence of wedding photos which feature a pretty pretty bride, lovely wedding details and outside ceremony and reception. When I come across with such pictures, I admire, I envy, I hate. Because I just love this stufff very much.

Today our wedding photos come from California. At the first sight of it, I fall love with it. To be honest, my affection for these lovely photos are mostly due to the bride. The cutie bride: Aubrie. She is beautiful. Not only the wedding and photos have that flavour of perfection but the bride indeed has this thing about her that’s just drawing you in. The most amazing sweet beauty. The adorable bride, the rustic touches, the bouquet all the details in the California wedding just kills me.
California wedding photo


California wedding photo


California wedding photo


California wedding photo

没有评论:

发表评论